Title of the Position: General Manager – Operation
EWIS Tech Manufacturing Company Limited (ETMCL) is a joint venture company of EWIS Colombo Ltd, Srilanka and Tech Manufacturing Company Ltd, Bangladesh (a concern of Summit Group of Companies). ETMCL will be setup as a state of the art national manufacturing company of Laptops, PCs and Mobiles. ETMCL is looking for an energetic, result oriented and self-motivated person to manage its operation throughout Bangladesh. It is a senior level position who will report to the Board and the Chairman.
Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Management of all marketing activities for the company; development of marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives; coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities; planning and implementation of promotional campaigns; preparation of online and print marketing campaigns;
- Development of strategic plans by studying technological and financial opportunities; presentation of assumptions; recommendation of objectives.
- Accomplishment of subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocation of resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinating efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Building company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribution to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Location: Factory building at Block-V, Bangabandhu Hi-Tech City, Kaliakoir, Gazipur & Corporate Office at “Summit Centre”, 18, Kawran Bazar C/A, Dhaka-1215
- Masters in Management, Accounting / BSc. In Engineering with MBA (Major in Marketing) from any reputed university.
- At least 15 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following areas:
Production/Operation Management, Marketing and distribution background and experience of electronic goods (computer, mobile phones), Public Sector & Government procurement exposure with special emphasis on Tenders.
- Age at least 45 years
- Retired Army person having similar educational background & experience is encouraged to apply.
- Having successful track record of similar position will get preference.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates, fulfilling the above requirements, are requested to apply to:
Corporate Human Resources Department
Please mention name of post applied on top of envelope or email subject matter
Application Deadline: April 26th, 2018